For information on the in-person training, see below. Learn more about our unique, fully online ALF Core training provided in partnership with Florida Senior Living Association here.
In-Person ALF Core Training
The ALF Core training class is designed for prospective assisted living administrators and individuals interested in learning more about the daily operations of a community.
The in-person training is interactive and informative and is designed to provide participants an understanding of the regulatory requirements involved in operating an assisted living community as well as to prepare participants to successfully complete the ALF Administrator competency exam.
ALF Core training meets the mandatory training required for all ALF Administrators and managers* as required in Florida Statute 429.52 and Florida Administrative Code 59A-36.011. *Refer to Florida Administrative Code, Chapter 59A-36, for information regarding “managers” who are required to complete the ALF Core training.
Many assisted living communities and companies find it helpful to send additional team members and department managers through the training.
ALF Administrator Competency Exam
The competency exam is administered separately by the MacDonald Research Institute. Please visit the MacDonald Research Institute for the ALF Administrator competency exam schedule and details on how to register and pay for the exam. The exam fee is $200.
December 4th, 5th and 11th, 12th
9:00 am - 5:00pm
Brookdale West Palm Beach
6100 Common Cir, West Palm Beach, FL 33417
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: November 19, 2021
For more information - call 561-536-3670
Please Read the Policies below PRIOR to registering for training:
- Pre-registration and payment is required to attend. The in-person ALF Core training costs $425 and includes training materials. A $15 processing fee will be assessed for all cancellations. An additional $50 processing fee will be assessed for cancellations within one week prior to the class. Refunds less processing fees will be provided by check.
- All participants must complete and pass COVID-19 screening prior to entering the training site. All participants must wear a mask at all times while in the host training community.
- Participants are required to complete all sections of the training in order to receive a certificate of completion. Confirmation of course completion is required prior to taking the competency exam.
- Courses are provided by Monica Wilson, Approved ALF Core training provider registered with the Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA).
- ICE Bridge reserves the right to cancel a class if a minimum number of registrations are not met.
Upcoming Dates 2023 - coming soon.
Please check back for future classroom training dates. For information on the ALF Online Core training, click here.